Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Decision to withdraw from the Paris Agreement today: #Act on Climate




I completely disagree with @potus re: the Paris Agreement, and made this to #actonclimate. In my opinion, The PA was a start and our withdrawal from it signifies the US's yielding to others in terms of technology, jobs, innovation & climate health for our future generations. I'll continue to fight for the only planet we've got.

Apologies for leaving this blog so dusty..I have been preoccupied by life, which has had it's ups and downs. Very grateful for the blessings I see each day in my family, friends, work, the beauty of nature, and a great community such as this. Thank you. I hope you've all been well and enjoy June ahead. Wow! We are blasting through 2017, aren't we?! Many thanks for your visit!
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I completely disagree with potus on pretty much everything, but his decision about the Paris Agreement made me sick to my stomach. Keep up the fight. It's a serious topic, and a very cute call to action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a hug from across the pond.
    As many have said before, there is no Planet B. This one and only Earth needs all our love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shirley , nice job. Send Trump over here, our hairdressers will fix him up

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...