Sunday, July 17, 2016

Grow Peace

Hello everyone! It's been far too long since I've updated my dusty but beloved blog..I really am sorry for the absence! I hope you've all been well!

So many very tragic and sad things have occurred all over the planet and today, I again, woke up to another shooting, this time of police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It's time for peace. It's time for a change to the light. It's time for humanity, compassion, rational and open dialog, and our ability to think beyond what we feel is not fixable, but work towards a better tomorrow. I'm worried about the future our children and their children will inherit.

If we could all in our own way, move towards the positive, and share our love and light, we can keep the darkness away..in short, grow peace. Wishing you all well, my friends!
~ Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful message and beautiful art. I'm wishing for the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful indeed, Shirley! Wish more people could understand this... Your thoughtful posts help so much when I'm having a rough day. Euterpe

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...