Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miss Marple's Musings, Illustrator Interview

I am SO very honored to be interviewed by the very kind and talented author, Joanna Marple, today. Joanna is a picture book and contemporary YA author who has a passion for the natural world, cultures and languages and an appreciation of all forms of storytelling. Her desire is to "weave stories for children that will celebrate the diversity of life across the globe and the wonder of the natural and creative world in which we live." I applaud you, Joanna!

http://joannamarple.com/2014/04/illustrator-interview-shirley-ng-benitez/

Merci beaucoup, Joanna!

1 comment:

  1. Squeeeeeeeeeeaaaal! I loved reading more about you! And holy crap, your Fox & Crow covers are show stoppers! You are a wonder, Miss Shirley. I bet your daughter and my daughter would get along famously. :) Have a super duper weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...