Monday, September 30, 2013

112 Eeeeeeee....Eeeeeee.....

...October's right around the corner! 

As promised, here's what I brought with me to the SCBWI Illustrator Day:
I handbound the sketches I've done so far on my year-long challenge and fashioned it into a small little 8.5x5.5 booklet
Interior of the quickly printed and bound booklet

My brown portfolio, booklet, and postcards
  
The first page of my portfolio..Hamster High Tea!
Postcard front

The postcard's back (minus the ©watermarks and such)
The waiter...

Til tomorrow! :) Thanks for your kind visits and comments everyone..you're best! Shirley

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! and I love the postcards :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your little bat! Oh so cute! All your illustrations are darling and always make my heart smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...