Sunday, April 27, 2014

321 What a cool experience!

...glass blowing! My first time ever..and I owe it all to my dear hubby! Thank you for a lovely Valentine's gift. I never knew I'd like to experience this, but it was an incredibly neat experience..I have a huge appreciation for every glass vessel I'll ever set my eyes upon again. Truly..this is an art form that takes an incredible amount of patience, practice, coordination, manual dexterity, and stamina. If you have a chance to take a workshop or class in glassblowing, I highly recommend it. In the bay area, there is the Bay Area Glass Institute..you can visit their site and sign up for classes soon (bagi.org) as I do believe that they may be halting the courses soon. So support your local artisans everyone! I will post a photo in a few days when I get to bring my little bowl home. :) Hope you all had a super weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is so cool. I want to see. I want to seeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...