Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's a party over at TheyDrawandCook.com!

Just wanted to share my entry to Nate & Salli's GLAD Illustrated Recipe Party at theydrawandcook.com. I had a super time creating this piece as it was fun to think about different ways to add a little fun to the recipes. You must swing over to the site to check out all of the 330+ recipes entered into the contest. There are so many beautifully illustrated, well-designed creations..it really is cool to see how everyone takes an assignment and can interpret it in so many different ways.
click to "biggify" :)
Here's a snippet of my favorite section..I liked how miss dragonfly with a purse turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! This is sooooo gorgeous and sooooo fun!!!!! Great work!!!!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderfully detailed work, Shirley. Love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Absolute, pure delight! Chock full of delicious and adorable characters. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...